Monday, December 7, 2015

Comments for Gabby

1. I totally agree that society's privacy is compromised by the government. It was very interesting to know that the government had access to our personal lives without even considering if we wanted them to or not. I wonder if they can access what we do on our computers every day, or are actually watching us through our web cameras. (Kind of like on "Scandal").
2. Learning about the future of revolutions based on social media was interesting to me as well. I would have never thought Twitter, Facebook or Instagram would be used as outlets to give people a voice or start a movement. I believe that the more the outlets are used to spread awareness about the things that really matter, things will actually change for the better. It's refreshing to see things other than pictures about getting money or about girls on my timeline. Seeing things like #BlackLivesMatters let's me know that people are worried and concerned about the bigger issues in society.
3. I'm intrigued to see the progression of technology as far as robots. I think it will be cool to see how advanced they will become, and how much intelligence they will actually have. I think artificial intelligence will thrive and become more prevalent in society. I wonder if the world will transform likes the movies "I Robot" and "Wall-e"; at least the good parts of those movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment